Don't just dream of success.
Plan for it.
Ideation to Valuation, launching in Q4 of 2020, is a set of online courses that specifically addresses the needs of small business owners looking to grow faster.
The four most common reasons why small businesses fail.
- A lack of sufficient capital.
- Poor management.
- Inadequate business planning.
- Overblowing their marketing budgets.
The reason why those businesses failed.
- 42% of small businesses fail because there is no market need for their services or products.
- 19% were outcompeted.
- 17% failed because they lacked a business model.
THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- 20% fail in their first year in business.
- 50% of small businesses fail in their fifth year in business.
- 70% of small business owners fail in their 10th year in business,
Imagine if there was an online course that understood the needs of small business and could not only help you survive these statistics but thrive in spite of them!
- Defining, attracting, and retaining the RIGHT customers.
- Making certain your business offers align with the needs of your target audience.
- Ways to maximize your revenues and align your pricing with the costs associated with delivering your products, services, and/or solutions.
- Identify which key team members, activities and partners sustain your business value.
- Defining, testing and validating your go-to-market strategy.
- Positioning your sales process to match your customers buying process.
- Offer alternative sales qualifying strategies resulting in better qualified sales opportunities.
- Ensuring you have repeatable, sustainable, and scalable delivery models and methodologies.
- Providing up to 8 proven strategies for effectively scaling your business models, including Platforms.
The course will also cover the physical and mental aspects of growing a business, faster:
- Encouragement from other entrepreneurs, coaches, and successful businesspeople.
- Mental tips and exercises designed to challenge the way you currently think about what it takes to succeed.
- Peer and instructor engagement.
- Access to our structured mentoring program.
- And much, much more…
What you need to succeed...for the long term.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to level up, Ideation to Valuation has what you need to succeed…for the long term. Just like those who go to the gym to get fit, these courses are designed to get your business model fit!
Ideation to Valuation helps turn failure statistics in your favor. While the above-mentioned business failure statistics are scary, and have been consistent over time, the fact is:
- About 80% of businesses WILL survive their first year in business.
- About 70% of businesses WILL survive their second year in business.
- About 50% of businesses WILL survive their fifth year in business.
- About 30% of businesses WILL survive their 10th year in business.
So, the question becomes, what are YOU going to do about it? How can you make sure YOUR business is fit for survival? Click here to sign up to receive additional course information, syllabus, class updates, course schedules with learning objectives, and more.
What side of the statistics will you be on? Sign up for more information today!
Be in the know.
Sign up to be the first to know when this program is available!